Rates & Insurance
Intake – $50/member
75-min – $40/member
90-min – $50/member
services are available in 8-hour increments per month @ $1,200. Space is limited to 5 concierge therapy clients per month.
More information about concierge therapy is available here.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Cancellation and No-shows: We observe a 24-hour cancellations policy. Clients who cancel their session with less than 24-hours or who do not show for their session will be billed to the card on file at the hourly rate.
Insurance: Life Recovery Counseling accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama
- New Directions
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Viva Health Commercial
- EAP provider with American Behavioral Health.
Not all insurance plans are covered and not all insurance plans are the same even if under the same company. Please verify that the therapist is an approved provider for your behavioral health benefits with your health insurance company before your first session.
Questions to ask your insurance company before your first session:
- What is my deductible?
- Has my deductible been met?
- What is my copay or coinsurance?
- How many therapy sessions per calendar year are allowed under my insurance plan?
- Is the therapist listed as an approved provider under my insurance plan?
- Does my insurance plan require a preapproval to receive mental health services?
- If my plan doesn't cover this therapist, can a superbill be submitted and will I be reimbursed for services received?
NOTE: a superbill can be provided to you upon your request so you can submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement. There is no guarantee of reimbursement for services rendered.
Payment is due at the time of the session. Life Recovery Counseling accepts cash, checks, major credit cards, or flex spending cards.